返回列表 發帖

华东某省的VoIP不能长期用!—— 说几分钟就。。。。cut左!!!

因为最近因为电话问题要从内网IP转换成公网IP,发现VoIP不能用!只说几分钟就cut左。非常明显,单不用5060 port,改用别的port number,移动系统都能侦测出来,我是用VoIP电话。

所以下一步看看是否可以通过vmess到处理。

my situation similar
starting in Nov2018, all sip phones in Guangdong can register to hk elastix
and hear the voice but sip phones registered to same elastix  cannot hear their voice!

change port, change public ip of elastix and those sip phones did not work...!
it seem sip connection blocked!
however, voice through iax is ok but quality is not that good as a phone call pass thro 2 elastix servers now.
Ching, any idea, i dont see any solution for your vmess on Google!

I thought only me experienced this problem. Anyway, we have to do something which can hide our signalling and voice traffic across network broader. Since I was busy with using vmess (one of V2Ray protocols) to surf HK websites, I guess we can use similar method to get ride of this annoyed voip blocking problem. I need to speed some time to explore this possibility. Besides vmess, we may use other methods, for instance ss-tunneling method.

Your IAX method is a short-termed solution, we need a more secure method to overcome this issue.

As per your message, are you using two Elastix boxes, one in Guangzhou  and the other in HK. Both of them are linked using the IAX protocol right?

本帖最後由 角色 於 2019-2-9 11:21 編輯

估计电讯公司用了Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)【1】

Unencrypted VOIP packets can very easily be detected. Skype is detected based on the initial connection and communication between two peers based on that initial connection is then disturbed or blocked.

Pure encrypted tunnels like VPNs carrying voice or Skype traffic cannot be detected by DPI devices.

所以打电话需要secure calling【2】,但是这个secure calling是否都会让电讯商知道你在用VoIP呢?

References:
【1】https://www.quora.com/Deep-Packe ... interpret-just-them
【2】https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/d ... re+Calling+Tutorial

Finally I got a solution for this issue. The initial problem came from desktop Siemens DECT IP phone. There is no encryption when connected to the HK Asterisk server. The traffic goes through the local ISP. I thought local IPS has done something in blocking VoIP traffic.

In this morning, I use mobile phone with the built-in data plan to make phone calls to one of my friends in Hong Kong and found the same problem (phone dropped after a few minutes talk). Based on my past experience, I have to run the VoIP over a VPN/proxy tunnels. Then I closed the VoiP app and started BifrostV to connect the remote HK V2Ray node to form a secured tunnel. I switched on VoIP app again. I can able to talk with my friend for more than an hour without any interruption.

After the call, I checked with my BifrostV data flow information. I indicated my VoiP app make phone call via proxy (the V2Ray server in HK) via the port 443.

For the case of the second post, you have to established a link built by V2Ray between your Guangzhou and Hong Kong office.  Connect your phone call via the port 443 through the umbrella of V2Ray tunnel.

There are other information which we may consider including:

https://www.voip-info.org/sip-connection-based-on-ssh-tunnel/

廣東某地現在都ok, 只係講耐d就有好大雜音, 某一方聽唔到. 掛機重撥就ok

廣東某地現在都ok, 只係講耐d就有好大雜音, 某一方聽唔到. 掛機重撥就ok
99BB 發表於 2019-2-16 11:02

exactly the same issue for me!
they detect the SIP signal and block you or mess up/delay your packet!!!
reboot the router cause a lot of issues in domain (ddns) update

回復 3# 角色

sorry for late return
yes
2 elastix box

Finally I got a solution for this issue. The initial problem came from desktop Siemens DECT IP phone ...
角色 發表於 2019-2-10 15:07

I try to digest it
   but it is a bit technical for me
    i think i have to read and experiment a lot before I come back to you and report!
    hope i figure out what to do
  a thousand thanks for your advice
   it is very kind of you to share your findings!!!!

回復 6# 角色

tks but this not work for me
as i wholly use cisco 7912 or cisco 7960 sip phone
and not implement voip under windows

本帖最後由 角色 於 2019-3-9 18:11 編輯

Instead of using SIP protocol, is there any IAX protocol to bridge two Asterisk boxes?

SIP --> Elastix -- via IAX protocol (through vmess using Dokodemo protocol)----Elastix ---> SIP

Instead of using SIP protocol, is there any IAX protocol to bridge two Asterisk boxes?

SIP --> Elas ...
角色 發表於 2019-3-9 17:58

yes, it is our case use iax to bridge 2 asterisk
    but i am still try to figure out how to use v2ray to build the tunnel

本帖最後由 角色 於 2019-3-13 16:32 編輯

The network configuration diagram may be as follows:

tsm.png
2019-3-13 16:28

The iax signal from Asterisk 1 is sent to V2Ray node 1 (using the Dekodemo method) to connect the remote V2Ray node 2.

The v2ray can be easily installed using whatever method that you want. Should you have any problems, please let me know.

回復 13# tsm

Based on my findings, using V2Ray's dokodemo (port forwarding method) should help you in resolving the VoIP issue when when you switch to use the single-port aix protocol [1,2].

In case you need to establish site-to-site, you may consider to use the OpenVPN method [1].

References:
[1] http://www.telecom-cafe.com/foru ... &extra=page%3D1
[2] http://www.telecom-cafe.com/foru ... &extra=page%3D1

返回列表