返回列表 發帖

GSM接入台

本帖最後由 Qnewbie 於 2010-8-10 19:58 編輯

Have someone in the forum bought so called GSM接入台?
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=305022973

It sounds great as access number or callback DID number. It is unclear, though, that the connection between GSM 接入台 and asterisk.
It has only RJ11 port, which should be connected to FXS or FXO port(Linksys ATA?).

角色C-hing, have you more info for this kind of products?

From the cost point of view, the GSM 接入台+SPA3000(180+170CNY) is far cheaper than GSM gateway(720CNY).

Thanks, Yhfung C-hing.

It is question of trade-off between voice quality and cost. I am just wondering about the voice quality (latency etc.) for GOIP and GSM接入台. Might have to make up my mind this week.

Oh, it is a bit too late since I bought the GOIP gateway. I plan to use it as an access number for both callback and call through. The patch might be a larger atennna

BTW, 情侶卡 & GOIP gateway might be an ecomonic way to access the asterisk core system in mainland(OK, if the gateway keeps its promise).

It is used mainly as callback access number with whitelist numbers. Weekend it is used as call through for me.

It is placced with me, neither in mainland nor in HK. The call between mobiles in weekend is "free" if the connection fee is not counted.

Almost all GSM boxes come from the same company. I think it differs not so much from each other.

Try to set up GOIP for call divert:

Mobile 1 => GOIP(mobile 2) => VSP(ET263) => Mainland

Scenario is user uses Mobile 1 to call GOIP(mobile 2&ET263 registered), after password(or whitelist) verification,  user dials a number like 0755123456 to call phone at China. It seems that this solution is not feasible for second dial. Invention of Asterisk is necessary.

With support from DBL, the GOIP works as I wanted.

Mobile 1 => GOIP(mobile 2) => VSP(ET263) => Mainland

The support from DBL was great. It changes my view to the service level for mainland manufactures. It might worth to try mainland products next time.

It is a bit hacky due to low signal level(14), otherwise it is acceptable.

本帖最後由 Qnewbie 於 2010-8-9 17:58 編輯

I think the antenna is a must.

I did not get the specification of antenna interface, should buy one antenna latter.

I think one reason for GOIP sensitive to the signal strength is that GOIP's DSP coprocessor is not good for codec task or poor programmed. In the GSM FXO + SPA3102, each one follows its own timing specification and the total delay has good margin.

返回列表