返回列表 發帖
As far as I know this machine is just a gatway between GSM to PSTN and vise versa.

I know that there is a GSM module for Asterisk such that it gives your more choices of making or receiving calls via Asterisk.

YH

From the voice quality point of view, it is better to choose GSM gateway which is specially for interfacing with an Asterisk server.

YH

原来这个世界有很多种的VoIP GSM Gateway,大家看看,最后是我们提及的特伯乐的GOIP GSM Gateway:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/VOIP+GSM+Gateways

角色

Based on the user of GOIP GSM gateway and GSM gateway of the user, GOIP GSM is much better and easy to use as compared to GSM gateway.  The use of GSM gateway will depend on your application. If you does not involve any further Asterisk server, GSM gateway is a better choice. However, if your application is involved with Asterisk server, it is not a good choice. The better solution is GOIP GSM gateway. You may ask the member for more information about his comments on the use of his GOIP GSM gateway.

YH

刚才也跟member测试GSM box和GOIP GSM Gateway,接入我香港的Asterisk Server(NAS-based)和深圳的Asterisk Server(embedded based)。发现GSM box效果不错,可以接受。而GOIP GSM Gateway就不可以,可能是member那里的GSM信号不是很好,而GSM box的收发能力非常好(因为有增益天线),而GOIP GSM Gateway的天线非常小,可能是这样原因导致测试效果不太好。

角色

I believe that GSM box outperforms GOIP GSM Gateway due to the large gain antenna for poor GSM signal. Since the member has tried to use GOIP Gateway in Hong Kong, the performance is satisfied.

Where do you place the GOIP gateway and what is your application?

YH

If the GSM signal is good enough, the voice signal should be okay.

YH

Just carried out a very quick test on GOIP when member brought it to Beijing. The voice quality is excellent but with moderate echoes. Based on this result, it is confirmed that if the GSM signal is okay then the voice quality is also okay.

YH

你GSM接入平台 + SPA3102,那么你就可以做SIP Trunk了。我忘你的GSM接入平台在哪里吗?给我一条link,可以吗?

角色

是吗,看来你们设备也不错!不知道是否能有来电显示呢?

角色

今晚试下先!!我未得閒试
dreamy2k 發表於 2010-8-4 18:03

你买是FXS输出,还是FXO输出呢?

角色

那么你的GSM接入平台就是FXO口吗?

角色

是的。有member就是这样用。

角色

那么多接入平台,你们买过那一家,是否有link可以参考呢?