返回列表 發帖

Switchfin for Atcom IP0X

本帖最後由 ckleea 於 2010-8-10 15:38 編輯

Does someone try this firmware?

Switchfin for IP01 PBX  
Thursday, 18 March 2010 23:23

Today we have finished the initial tests of Switchfin running on IP01/IP01p hardware targets.
A successful SIP - DAHDI call was made. The update has been commit in the Switchfin trunk

IP01/IP01p is working well driven by Astfin 2.0 software why should we bother upgrading to Switchfin?
Well Switchfin provides series of advantages and new features. Some of those listed below

* New Linux kernel 2.6.28
    * New Asterisk 1.4.28
    * DAHDI driver replaces Zaptel
    * UBIFS file system replaces the old YAFFS
    * spandsp 0.0.6
    * Various of new packages like SSMTP, N2N, ATFTP, VIM, etc.

The current status of the Switchfin for IP01 is beta and is not recommended for production environments.
The GUI is something which needs to be finalized.

Beta testers are invited.

Have fun!
Dimitar

http://www.switchfin.org/index.p ... catid=1:latest-news

From what I see, it looks to me an attractive alternative to the original firmware

Compiling the firmware now. See if  I am able to complete. A few errors in the previous attempts due to missing library.

Now at Asterisk 1.6

You mean you are able to make an image for IP01 in Asterisk 1.6? How is the new firmware doing?

YH

not yet, on the way

error in H323. Need recompiling

Still encounter errors in compilation.

It seems I have completed the compilation but the file is smaller than the atcom ip01 firmware. Only 4+MB

Please make sure that you would not brick your ip01.

YH

I am waiting for more information.

Flash the new firmware, nearly bricked. Recovered with serial cable.

You are very lucky that you have the serial cable to recover your system, otherwise you have to send IP01 to ATCOM for repair. What is the platform and OS of your PC connecting your IP01?

YH

I use Windows XP and hyperterminal to connect. Not difficult. But have to type in a number of command.

返回列表