返回列表 發帖

Switchfin for Atcom IP0X

本帖最後由 ckleea 於 2010-8-10 15:38 編輯

Does someone try this firmware?

Switchfin for IP01 PBX  
Thursday, 18 March 2010 23:23

Today we have finished the initial tests of Switchfin running on IP01/IP01p hardware targets.
A successful SIP - DAHDI call was made. The update has been commit in the Switchfin trunk

IP01/IP01p is working well driven by Astfin 2.0 software why should we bother upgrading to Switchfin?
Well Switchfin provides series of advantages and new features. Some of those listed below

* New Linux kernel 2.6.28
    * New Asterisk 1.4.28
    * DAHDI driver replaces Zaptel
    * UBIFS file system replaces the old YAFFS
    * spandsp 0.0.6
    * Various of new packages like SSMTP, N2N, ATFTP, VIM, etc.

The current status of the Switchfin for IP01 is beta and is not recommended for production environments.
The GUI is something which needs to be finalized.

Beta testers are invited.

Have fun!
Dimitar

http://www.switchfin.org/index.p ... catid=1:latest-news

吸引我的地方是

PBX customizable free of charge.           PDF           Print           E-mail
Wednesday, 21 July 2010 13:18

Switchvoice PBXs run Switchfin open source software. Switchfin is a uClinux distribution containing lot of packages which makes practically impossible to include them all in a single PBX system.
If you are user willing to experiment/invest some time you may require certain software configuration which we don't include by default.   
At the moment you could purchase your PBX with some of the following additional components included:

* Lighttpd
    * Lua scripting language and Lua Asterisk switch
    * Bonjour (zero conf)
    * n2n VPN
    * sqlite database

還是沒有胆量,因為新的firmware 愈嚟愈大。最近的SVN 320 版就差唔多8.5M

If I remember correctly, firmware with extension ext2 for serial tty interface and md5 is for web-interface.

YH

非常清楚

剛剛看到一個網站說,Switchfin is a fork of the AstFin2 project by the SwitchVoice 。這個網站應該有用,當中提到:

1.  Atcom using the BAPS packing system

2.  Updating to a new firmware using ipkg

3.  Updating to a new firmware from BAPS to Astfin2

4.  Compiling applications for Blackfin + uClinux

5.  BAPS as alternative to buildroot (Switch/Astfin/uClinux-dist) 及一些 Compilation method

http://www.fredshack.com/docs/atcom_ip01.html

I also check that firmware from Switchvoice.com should be able to work with our IP01. I am still figuring out the right firmware file as it carries a different file name extension.

I use Windows XP and hyperterminal to connect. Not difficult. But have to type in a number of command.

You are very lucky that you have the serial cable to recover your system, otherwise you have to send IP01 to ATCOM for repair. What is the platform and OS of your PC connecting your IP01?

YH

Flash the new firmware, nearly bricked. Recovered with serial cable.

I am waiting for more information.

Please make sure that you would not brick your ip01.

YH

It seems I have completed the compilation but the file is smaller than the atcom ip01 firmware. Only 4+MB

Still encounter errors in compilation.

error in H323. Need recompiling

返回列表