返回列表 發帖
九天了

Uptime: 23:07:05 up 9 days, 1:55,
Load Average: 0.00, 0.08, 0.06

不過memory used 的讀數,真的會按日增加,大概今早比昨天早上多了1272。 Free Memory只剩下若6000左右,看看會不會捱到多 6 天便死掉,如果係的話, 15天便是極限了。

Memory Usage:
total         used         free       shared      buffers
  Mem:        45704        39664         6040            0          824

劲!

角色

回復 61# bubblestar

如果是這樣  ,是否可以做到唔記錄log,从而唔比它用多内存?

现在我都不加log的。

角色

在哪裡取消呢?

As suggested by alang, you may modify the /etc/asterisk/logger.conf.

YH

回復 66# 角色

可否列出來一下,修改的方法?

My device has more problems than usual. Somehow, I can't connect by certain sip accounts. Under investigation.

本帖最後由 bubblestar 於 2010-8-12 10:01 編輯

踏入第10天了,

Uptime: 21:54:41 up 10 days, 43 min,
Load Average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

Memory Usage:
              total         used         free       shared      buffers
  Mem:        45704        39684         6020            0          824

在/etc/asterisk/logger/conf disabled 咗少少之後,memory用量沒有最上升了。看多幾日情況會否可以維持下去。又或這等死機後,重新看看用了logger disable 之後可否長時間把MEMORY維持低水平。

不知道是否我们的IP-01接了很多trunks,和大约10个 users的关系,所以有的时候导致系统不稳定。

角色

Knowing that you have 4 fixed IP from your ISP, have you  clearly separated all sip and rtp ports among all your devices?  Although it will not be a big problem for independent IP, I still doubt the ISP would really offer such 咁荀的 serivce to you without extra charges. ha ha ha.

MY router has rules to deal with individual ports WAN and LAN. I have configured to allow in and out for different services based on different IPs (of course use Cname for simplificity)

However, it would be nicer to have Draytek and some other Taiwan brand routers that allow open port functions for a group of port and address.

The IP01 and Centos server work. My existing problems are
1. some user extensions are logged in and works but not other in IP01,
2. as said, I have problems now with HKBN 2B dial in. Look like the SIP communications are ok but somehow it drops.  角色 has helped me to figure out the dial out problem.

回復 70# 角色

可能你說的也有道理。現在我經常接著5條TRUNKS (有時會8條) 及 7 個 USERS。  

沒有你地咁多吧

回復 72# ckleea

Yes, you've got the right person.  YHFung has become the Master in the area of VoIP now.

我的ip01又死左,我系router里面睇唔到ip01的IP地址,平時如果ip01如果冇死的話,IP地址會顯示在router的  靜態IP地址  個列

返回列表