返回列表 發帖
Since you are using Digium Asterisk-GUI to connect your 2b service, you may go to the HKEPC forum to check the thread 【ATCOM IP-01 + FXO】for the codes for 2b registration.

YH

no, I use the registration string in sip.conf as showed by you above.

How is it going?  Are you able to make outbound calls now?

YH

Still 603 error.

Are you using Digium Asterisk-GUI or using Asterisk Programming Language in configuring your 2b?

YH

APL now. I do not configure HK2b as VOIP trunk under GUI

You meant you use using APL in a machine with Asterisk-GUI 2.0 installed right?

YH

Yes. To generate the code, I would use APL which is faster and can test easily. It is slow to test with GUI.

I use WINSCP and putty to edit and login asterisk console.
When finished editing, a reload command at console

Should I go back to Asterisk 1.4?

I have try to put the registration into IP01 but not working. The next will be into a DD-WRT router which is limiting in function.

For IP-01, lttliang has one and he put his 2b in ip-01 without any problems in both outbound and inbound calls.

YH

I disable the 2b registration in asterisk and use their software, I think it may be due to the of s21.hkbntel.net and s22.hkbntel.net

When I fix to s21.hkbntel.net, it keeps return to s22.hkbntel.net. Somethings wrong not sure what to do next.

HKBN also provides a VPN client to use their soft phone. I am actively looking up the information

If you still have problem, I may help you by letting me know the credentials of your 2b again. I shall implement in my Asterisk 1.4 server in Hong Kong. If it works for both inbound and outbound calls in Asterisk 1.4, then I believe there may be some settings in Asterisk 1.6 that you have figured out what they are.

YH

Will try this one tonight to look into the sip message

http://sipx-wiki.calivia.com/ind ... Messages_to_display

It seems that you are trying your very best to fix the 2b problem yourself. I wish you could make your 2b system work.

返回列表