返回列表 發帖
No! The extension with tar.xz or txz.

YH

Where do you get this file?

I am trying to compile the Switchfin which requires the coreutils of version 6.9 or above. However the version under yum is lower than that. Therefore I have to download it from the GNU site for hgher version. The downloaded file is in .tar.xz format. Ordinary tar program is not able to decompress the extension with tar.xz.

YH

回復 93# 角色
Let me check for you tonight. I made this already.

回復 93# 角色

You can just download the file with tar.gz  and use tar -zxvf to extract the file.

I may have other means to install

my coreutils is rpm installed as coreutils-5.97-23.el5_4.2

So far have you found any problems in the new firmware?

YH

GUI: some problem on the dyndns; ajax interface sometimes not working well
SSH: still have slow connection but improved, I have solved out the connection via FTP within LAN

SSH:Slow Connection? How long does it take for the connection. After connected, is it slow for input and output again? Have you checked the SSH configuration in /etc/ssh/sshd_config, set "UseDNS no".

YH

There is no such file in switchfin. It uses dropbear.

Anyway, I sort out a work around.

Only slow in connection but input and output is ok.

In fact, this may be a merit of getting ride of being hacked because of slow response for each trial.

YH

If it can include an iptables or other form of firewall, it will be much better.

A latest update from developer:

You read our minds Dimitar has iptables on his todo list, and GUI integration will come soon after that. Next week we will be updating the GUI with permit and deny options for peers and trunks as well. I think that should keep the hackers out of SwitchFin!!

Good news! It looks Switchfin is more aggressive!

YH

They have look for improvement in their firmware. I have made a right decision to change the firmware.

返回列表