返回列表 發帖

[Asterisk] Switchfin firmware on ATCOM IP01

本帖最後由 ckleea 於 2010-8-18 08:53 編輯

I have just flashed my IP01 to switchfin firmware which GUI 4.0 and asterisk 1.4. The look is different from ATCOM firmware.

I download the source from switchfin.org and compile with the default options. Then upload from ATCOM GUI using tftp.

The initial boot does not result in GUI. When using a serial console, I notice error in loading DAHDI/VLAN

I follow this to make it work

If you see error messages related to dahdi/vlan "Permission denied":

chmod +x /persistent/etc/init.d/dahdi
    chmod +x /persistent/etc/init.d/vlan

/persistent/etc/init.d/dahdi disable
    /persistent/etc/init.d/vlan disable

rm /persistent/etc/rc.d/S55vlan

/persistent/etc/init.d/dahdi enable
    /persistent/etc/init.d/vlan enable
    ls -al /etc/rc.d/

sync
    reboot

Then the default IP is 192.168.1.100
ssh is root/uClinux
GUI is admin/switchfin

Lastly, once it is ok, remember to disable the include=demo in [default] of extensions.conf.

I will compile other options and report here.

system.JPG (55.55 KB)

system.JPG

If you wanna the system to be more stable, it is better to disable the port 22 for the remote login.

YH

i see, that is a big problem. Do not want to hack the firmware.

IP01 with the old-good svn437 firmware works great! Actually I have not intention to upgrade to newer firmware.

Better ROM, better RAM, or whatever, it is great. The difficulty is you might need to tell switchfin that you have better hardware. In worst case, you might have to hack the switchfin yourself.

回復 719# yiucsw

No idea here. But IP01 can be of use most of the time. My remote IP01 uses very well under switchfin firmware. It can connect to other ATA, asterisks and even other possibilities.

for me, ROI for IP04 is very low. IPXX is not stable, so just use it as backup or testing purpose.
Wish to turbo charge the IP01, so that it will not become garbage.
Any suggestion for IP01 ?  if increase the RAM or NAND Flash to bigger size, does it help to adapt the new switchfin firmware? or add SD card is the only way.
Any diagram for add SD CARD?

回復 717# yiucsw

I believe if we want to go further with switchfin firmware. Try to get an IP04 with SD card. Developer is using IP04 only.

Two year before, I have send several router to increase its internal Flash/RAM, or add additional antenna. (they solder a big ROM/RAM)
May be we can do the same for IP-01, to recover its value.
As shipping cost is expensive now, besides increase the Flash/RAM size, what can be added? Add SD Card slot?

I believe that the main problem may be due to the limited memory space available for including more program code. If IP-01 comes with an SD(HC) card, it should have any problem eventually.

YH

回復 714# 角色

We tested but full of error on reboot

Very good news! Is it possible to put the firmware somewhere in the Internet Cloud with suitable link in the first post of this thread such that for anyone who is interested, he can download it for evaluation?

YH

succeeded in making the first rom with asterisk 1.8.7.1 and GUI 4.0
Anyone wants to test?

More than that. Same problem of insufficient firmware space

Sorry to hear that.  It seems iksemel and inadyn are same old problems that we have came across before.

Unable to make image, size insufficient

返回列表