返回列表 發帖
Are you doing stability test?  Please keep on and share your report regularly.  Many thanks.

I have not done any severe test! Just powering it up to see how long it can go.

YH

anyone know how to fallback to other firmware version? i can login in by putty. but I cannot login by GUI. which the userid and password is grey out?

Try this first

rm /persistent/.unpacked

then

reboot.

Or use FTP to upload your uImage.md5  into /persistent/imageupdate as uImage.

then

reboot.

Remember wait to complete all booting process and downloading of the first boot.

Try this first
rm /persistent/.unpacked
then
reboot.

this method does not enable back the login dialog box.
in fact, the system can work properly, all link can be established but the login dialog box is grey out.

For FTP. cannot put file in.

ftp> open 192.168.90.100
Already connected to 192.168.90.100, use disconnect first.
ftp> put uImage /persistent/imageupdate/uImage
425 Can't build data connection: Connection timed out.

我的IP01-SVN 506M已经运行了14天了!

0019.gif

角色

回復 622# yiucsw

Try passive mode in ftp

Somehow, there have been reports that after flashing the new firmware, can't login in via GUI.

Please refer to this page for further information

http://switchfin.org/index.php?o ... &Itemid=54#p901

It seems those guys that having the problem are using French with SVN 509 or SVN 510.
Mine is svn 506M which is still running on its track properly.

回復 626# bubblestar

I am compiling a new SVN511 because it has ghostscript as well.

My 506M is instable as it restarts randomly.

Could it be the problem with compile environment? I am using Maverick Ubuntu(64-bit AMD cpu). Some programs like Eclipse's PHP editor fails to load.

I have no ideas about that.  My compiling environment is CentOS 32bit on a D525 Atom box with 4G Ram.  All packages required and specified in Switchfin forum were installed.

YH Fung is using my compiled firmware in his box for more than 14 days continuously without problem.

just back to hk.
use the ftp method, reload the 510 firmware, load successfully, but after system restart, same issue, the login gui is grey out.
use the ftp method, fallback to 506 firmware, load successfully, after system restart, can login the gui now.
Any latest firmware. is 506M not stable?

返回列表