返回列表 發帖
Beware that some errors still occur during the new compilation, especially when we try to include lighttpd and uw-imap.  Finally, I quit including these 2 from the menuconfig.

Also, I found that the new kernel size is considerable large, we cannot accommodate all basic feature package as before.  When I got the compiled version of svn560, I found that its file size is already 8.4MB which made the IP01 very unstable and reboot itself into endless loop.

Apparently, I have to sacrifice more options when doing another compilation sometime later.

回復 675# ckleea

非常期待

Click to dial is also put into their to do list.

IP01 + Switchfin 真是愈來愈精彩

回復 679# 亞星

你地用US$99投資就最低玩!

回復  亞星

你地用US$99投資就最低玩!
ckleea 發表於 2011-6-18 10:13

期待下次USD99,因為有朋友想買。

真係火箭咁快,現在已經去到 SVN 572!

有無compile 呢? SVN 570 早幾日試過,但並不穩定。 最希望Asterisk 1.8 能盡早成事,那麼便可以跟現在ATOM PC 的同步了。

回復 683# bubblestar

I have compiled one. Do you wanna try?

My trial to upgrade to SVN 570 fails.  Unlike the previous version, all green light signal of TEL, WAN and SYS are off after the new firmware is uploaded.  Only PWR light is on.

From HyperTerminal screen, I note that a numuber of modules fail to load and install with errors.  Hence, network cannot be detected.

Also, I cannot access the back-end system via Putty and WinSCP.  Fortunately, HyperTerminal is still function and I can manage to restore the SVN 506M.

回復 685# bubblestar

sorry. No luck for the firmware.

回復 686# ckleea

No, not at all.  Failure is the mother of success and no pain no gain.  Above all, we can learn from experience.

It seems there was some success in incorporating asterisk 1.8 into switchfin firmware

It is an encouraging news.

IP01 運作了一段很長日子後,很久沒有進入GUI,昨晚一進入GUI時,發覺HOME,EXTENSION畫面全部變成一片空白,打login 及 password 的畫面,輸入資料後也沒有反應,但奇怪的是,按左上角的Admin卻可以進入其它submenu畫面,所有撥出打入是正常的。

今早Reflash firmware 卻於事無補,結果進不了,而且不段reboot看來稍後要重灌了,真是攪死人了。 只有64BM 的機子,已後不會再考慮了,根本不夠用,而且應該要一星期reboot一次去resotre memory較理想吧。

返回列表