返回列表 發帖

Not available.

I have to go back to the source to see how many codecs are available.
codec.jpg

Speex, g726 is available in the source code but need to ask how to enable as the available options before compilation is the packages to be compiled.
switchfin packages.jpg

How is the Switchfin GUI as compared to Digium AsteriskGUI 2.0? As you know I have been come across several GUIs including Freepbx, Elastix. All of them do not satisify me because I need some functions which are very difficult to be found in Freepbx GUI.

YH

Basically, it is a re-organization of the functions that found in asterisk GUI. Ajax looks faster to me. More options available. A different feel.

好用嗎?稱定嗎

I have several question concerning the whole process as follows:

1) Where do you get the source codes?
2) Where do you get the cross-compiler?
3) How do compile the Switchfin codes?
4) How do you download the codes to the IP-01?

YH

本帖最後由 ckleea 於 2010-8-18 11:20 編輯

Will do some postings later. All you need a linux system, ubuntu or your centos is ok.
This brings out the reason I said in other thread that your linux system should have more memory to do compiling, add skype support,... etc.

Of course, once you have a stable version, a smaller size system can do.

好用嗎?稱定嗎
lttliang 發表於 2010-8-18 10:25

So far it is about the same as the usual asterisk. I will report the stability later.
We are hope it is stable than ATCOM firmware. 角色兄 has pointed out that it uses a newer linux kernel and asterisk version.

So far it is about the same as the usual asterisk. I will report the stability later.
We are hop ...
ckleea 發表於 2010-8-18 12:31

期待中....

I have compiled a firmware with 1.6 and when have time, likely to flash this one for testing

As for me I like Asterisk 1.4 more than 1.6 because Asterisk 1.4 is more mature version.

YH

How much memory left after using the new firmware? When this firmware is compared to ATCOM company one, how much memory increased?

YH

After one day 8 hours, free memory is 17% out of 40MB, kernel space is 13% out of 17MB. 57-58 active processes

I have no idea of how to compare with that of IP-01. Please use the GUI to read the following Usage for comparison.
  1. Disk Usage:

2. Filesystem           1k-blocks      Used Available Use% Mounted on
  3. /dev/mtdblock0           14327     13001      1326  91% /
  4. /dev/mtdblock2          253952     71192    182760  28% /persistent
複製代碼
  1. Memory Usage:

2.               total         used         free       shared      buffers
  3.   Mem:        45704        40880         4824            0          772
複製代碼
YH

返回列表