返回列表 發帖
I am using the new firmware very well and is easy to test out more before I move the box to UK.

In order to test the cron job, you may create a script /persistent/etc/test.sh which contains

echo date >> /persistent/etc/test.dat

Edit the /etc/crontab and add something like

*/1 * * * * /bin/sh /persistent/etc/test.sh

Since it is a well-know problem that user cron job does not work at all, you may need to modify some of the settings.

YH

In addition to the above case, there is another bug in command date. If this is automatically excuted, the date will be GMT instead of the local time. If you excute date command mannually, it will give you the local time. And if you excute the date command by a sh command, it also gives you the local time.

YH

回復 62# 角色

Did you make your script running?

Since the cron job does not work, I switched to use while-loop-and-sleep method.

YH

Yes, I did find the same scenario that cron job is not working. I shall check with the developer about the cron job issue. As far as I know there is cron job like activities for the system, just we don't know how it is scripted.

This is due to the uClinux porting problem rather than Asterisk. The main concern is the stability issue of the Switchfin.

YH

Did you enable this?

/persistent/etc/init.d/cron enable or
/persistent/etc/init.d/cron start

to make the cron job start running

回復 62# 角色

If you issue the command "exec date", the output is correct. But echo date only output "date" in the file.

I have limited access now, will test further later.

Did you enable this?

/persistent/etc/init.d/cron enable or
/persistent/etc/init.d/cron start

to ma ...
ckleea 發表於 2010-9-6 12:01

I forgot whether I have done it or not but it is a well-know problem.

YH

You may try to change your script by adding a line at the beginning

#!/bin/hush

回復 70# 角色

I am asking for more instruction from the developer.

Do you have a script for the PSTN inbound, unattended for 60 seconds, go into voicemail?

回復 70# 角色

Please check if you have the cron script enable in /persistent/etc/rc.d

本帖最後由 ckleea 於 2010-9-6 14:39 編輯

回復 51# 角色

Dyndns function can be enabled at the GUI screen.

screenshot.63.png (63.71 KB)

screenshot.63.png

Is it possible to change the firmware to Switchfin using the ATCOM GUI?

YH

返回列表