返回列表 發帖

Rebtel可以提供DID给你做direct calling

本帖最後由 角色 於 2010-8-21 21:51 編輯

Rebtel公司(www.rebtel.com)真的好厉害,它能提供当地的telephone numbers,然后你那里的朋友拨打local电话,那么就可以接到你这里。但是你朋友的电话号码一定要注册在你在Retel账户里德contact list才可以。怎样收费?一般情况是这样,我们打长途电话是分两边,拨打一方,接入一方。就用香港做一个例子,由于香港拨打一方是包月式,所以拨打方收费基本上是零收费。如果接受方如中国大陆地区,那么Rebtel就向登记账号收取0.019美元一分钟。

如果接入方式Skype或者iNum,现在是免费。

假如你印度有朋友用Skype的,那么你可以用你的手机拨打香港的Rebtel access number,如果你的电话号码已经登记在你账户个人号码里(不是contact list的numbers),那么你就可以直接找到在印度用Skype的朋友。但是他们用Skype打过来香港到你的手机,Rebtel会收取0.019美元一分钟。

但是如果是把默认接入方用iNum,那么收费是零,不用钱。如果你把iNum接入一个Asterisk的IVR里,那么你印度的朋友可以通过2次拨号,拨打其他电话号码。

怎样取得iNum?我是通过Gizmo5的,不过现在暂时不能申请。那么过程是这样的Gizmo5 iNum --> SIP --> Asterisk --> IVR。进入IVR后,基本上你想怎样打都可以。

再用另外一个食指的例子,就是香港的亲友拨打你香港的Rebtel access number(因为系统知道来电者的号码,然后从这个号码找出对方Rebtel的账户是谁,然后拨打的preferred 电话,如果是用iNum,那么你接入收费,现在是0.000元,那么等于免费。如果你有Asterisk server, 那么你可以引导你接入iNum去你指定的extension,如6001。那么你身在香港的亲属,就可以直接拨打香港一个号码,在远方的你(通过iNum,Asterisk/ATA),那么远方的你就可以收到电话,全程收费是零收费。

角色

I am a bit confused in the way of dialing. Not clearly understand how it works.

Why do not you register an account in Rebtel website such that you will know more about it.

And then state the queries that you encountered.

YH

Maybe an illustrated example is required.  At the very beginning, I also found the concept and operation of iNum quite difficult to understand and implement.

Rebtel is a bit more complicated in implementation, I think, as it seems to involve more paths.

For direct calling,the caller ID (telephon number) has to be pre-registered in the Rebtel user account. Otherwise it does not work.

YH

To my understanding, Rebtel is as same as Gizmo5 and they both provide iNum and VoIP services to the public.  However, Gizmo5 no longer continues to offer new accounts registration after it is merged by Google Voice.  As to Rebtel, they provide pay service as well as free iNum service, which suits different individual needs.

To me, Gizmo5 may be quite enough for the time being.

Gizmo5 is enough if voip is available & techno-folks. For those who only knows how to dial in usual mobile or landline phone, I have to say the PSTN access number is GREAT!

No, it is inccorect to say that. Rebtel provide iNum routing service for free but not iNum. When you have Rebtel account, you would not get an iNum. However if you have Gizmo5 account, you do have an iNum associated with your Gizmo5 account.

YH

Gizmo5 is enough if voip is available & techno-folks. For those who only knows how to dial in usual  ...
Qnewbie 發表於 2010-8-21 23:24

Do you have an account from Gizmo5? If you do, you have an iNum already. So your relative can call you, via Hong Kong direct access number, directly for free.

YH

I have already implemented it in my Asterisk.

Maybe an illustrated example is required.  At the very beginning, I also found the concept and opera ...
bubblestar 發表於 2010-8-21 23:05

It is what I feel initially. Need more time to read again

本帖最後由 角色 於 2010-8-22 07:38 編輯

回復 11# ckleea

You have to read iNum and Rebtel website separately. First of all read iNum first and then followed by Rebtel. Both of them provide access numbers in different countries but not all.

The following paragrapsh exemplify the use of iNum to reduce the phone charge to Hong Kong.

We may use the example of 电脑超人,he wanted to make phone call to home in Hong Kong (or other telephone) when he was in Japan using his roaming HK telephone. He may use the roaming direct IDD method at HK$7.9 for one minute. If he switechd to make an phone to a local Japan iNum access number, the charge was HK$6.17。If he uses a local public telephone in Toype, (service rates), the charge is reduced to HK$1 per minute.

YH

回復 6# bubblestar

淘寶上可以買到Gizmo5 account!
Welcome to my TaoBao shop: http://mandymak520.taobao.com/

原本零成本兼免費的服務,現在也可以被利用來賺錢,的確商機處處。

eBay 上也有叫賣,大約 美金 5 - 10 一個Single Account。

用Rebtel最重要是注册了个电话号码,如果你拨打在contact list的对应的电话号码,系统就不会问你输入你的注册电话号码和密码。如果用非登记电话号码,那么Rebtel就会问你的注册电话号码和密码,如果能对上,那么系统就会把你接到你想拨打的电话那里。

角色

返回列表