返回列表 發帖
I am certain that hackers will change thier IPs frequently to invade their target system, not necessary using their own IP but making use of other innocent IP ranges on purpose resulting in  DoS (Denial of Service).

On the other hand, your log blacklist may become larger and larger someday later that will  also create certain degree of burgen on your own system.

Anyhow, doing something is better than doing nothing, at least in this stage.  

Cool !  Thanks for the information.  It sounds very simple to set up.  Hope it is effective.

Taking IP-01 as an example, I found its "älwaysauthreject=yes" already a default.  It means that what I need to do is to change "ällowguest=no".

本帖最後由 bubblestar 於 2010-9-10 15:18 編輯

Protect your IPPBX with IPtables is Rule #1 in 10 Rules You Should Follow

本帖最後由 bubblestar 於 2010-10-27 11:16 編輯

Securing Asterisk

"The Asterisk source contains a very important file named SECURITY, which outlines several steps you should take to keep your Asterisk systemsecure. It is vitally important that you read and understand this file. If you ignore the security precautions outlined there, you may end up allowing anyone and everyone to make long-distance or toll calls at your expense!"
  1. Create a user account that will be used to run Asterisk: adduser --system --no-create-home --home /var/lib/asterisk --shell /bin/false asterisk
  2. vim /etc/init.d/asterisk

3. #Uncomment those lines
  4. AST_USER="asterisk"
  5. AST_GROUP="asterisk"
  7. mkdir /var/run/asterisk
  8. chown asterisk.asterisk /var/run/asterisk  
  9. vim /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf

10. astrundir => /var/run/asterisk
  12. chown -R asterisk.asterisk /etc/asterisk
  13. chown -R asterisk.asterisk /usr/lib/asterisk
  14. chown -R asterisk.asterisk /var/log/asterisk
  15. chown -R asterisk.asterisk /var/spool/asterisk