返回列表 發帖
Price: IP-01(IP PBX) with 1 FXO or FXS ,AT-610(IP Phone) at $99   Shipment charge at $5    Total is $104 (寄到香港)

1, delivery: within 1 day after your payment received

2, payment: 100% payment in advance

可以用 PayPal 俾

價錢是理想!

Shipping charge at $5usd . 真的嗎? 好像不太可靠.

唔知会不会似我买个一部  是够次品

699CNY including shipping cost to mainland, China.

Looking forward to the BUGGY IP01

今日收到貨了, 有時間就要開始學習

回復 19# lttliang

想證明是否次貨,可以看看有購買的師兄檢查 一下表面及試一試基本設定,然後打出打入作測試便知道。

聽說AT610也是好東西,支援IAX的。如果是AT620就更好了。

回復 20# Qnewbie

Good price for 2 pieces of VoIP devices.  Last Year, IP01 and AT610 were sold at ¥950.00 and ¥320.00 respectively.  You can see how much you have saved in this purchase.

AT610 comes with 1 WAN and 1 LAN.  Good deal.

恭喜,恭喜

Accurately, this is not my first choice(two ATAs are broken within a few months. Currently there is not ATA for me).

I just want one simple ATA as backup of SPA3102(still on its journal to my home). It is IAD100T from Wuchun(?) with price tag of 265CNY. But they did not have it in stock!

My asterisk don't need to handle many channels simultaneously(might be max 6 channels). Maybe IP01 just fit for this purpose!

Sorry to hear about that.  Why the ATAs are broken so easily??  Were they bought from TB?  

That is why I insist, if possible and within own budget, buy ATA from Hong Kong or the US.  At least, we can have reliable maintenance.  You know, the costs of buying two defective ATAs + a replacement ATA will definitely more expensive than getting a brand new one in the first place.

Except the SPA1001, my two SPA3102 and 1 PAP2T were all bought from Hong Kong.  They are still loyal to work for me without any problem.  There is a Chinese saying - 貴買平用 - that is always true indeed.

Absolutely, IP01 is quite enough for home and private use if we don't need to take care of big crowds of heavy users.

One is from TB. The other one is from online store(it was a genie one).

Two functions I wish for IP01 are callback and DISA. Does anyone have experience on those functions?

回復 27# Qnewbie

DISA should not be difficult. You can just follow the manual and add the right pin for secruity. I have no experience to use call back. It would be great to hear.

我應該用 IP01 本身的介面學習還是轉用 Switchfin firmware 開始學習好呢?

Basically they are the same. Using the better interface in switchfin, it is more user friendly and responsive.

May be you need to learn APL.

返回列表