返回列表 發帖
回復 84# 亞星

Your device works for 2 days.

Status.png (64.84 KB)

Status.png

回復 91# ckleea

已完成跟進,在運作中。
發覺新的firmware有D 唔同,係GUI,networking setting 要DHCP = yes, 唔可以 set auto;否則就變回憶192.168.1.100
如果入唔到GUI,就要改 呢兩個 files
/persistent/etc/network.conf
/persistent/etc/asteisk/rc_org.conf

回復 94# 亞星

No need to tell them you have made the changes.

The hardware itself is good. Your price is really excellent. But ATCOM GUI is   

Another good GUI is from Spotel.

http://www.nicherons.com/ippbx08.html

I have been seriously looked into the product. Very well. Only too expensive and too many ports for me.

回復 96# 亞星

Your another box is ready to get. How is your box at home?

I don't know why the DHCP client at latest switchfin firmware is less stable as before.

No really the case. Is that there must be something between his router and IP01 box setting?

I try IAX connection, works flawlessly.

His IP phone connected to my asterisk, works flawlessly.

His IP phone just can't connect, always time out for SIP connection.

I hope it is a draytek router NAT behaviour. The problem is
IP01 changes to switchfin firmware. Works very well under IAX connection (zoiper client) but never got SIP connection well. Either very slow, leading to timeout or one way audio in one or other clients.

Any suggestions?

My test set up at my home environment is good for sip and iax,

回復 97# ckleea

The support team said that the chance to consider asterisk 1.6 or 1.8 is very low as they have concentrated effort to trim down 1.4 and fine tuned its in embedded environment. They considered 1.6 or 1.8 just add too many non PBX core features and not necessary for the design purpose of embedded ippbx.

I do agree with this.

回復 92# Qnewbie

Does your IP01 arrive? The two boxes I test encountered problem in SIP connection and audio problem. Both are sit behind a draytek router. However, IAX connection works flawlessly and SIP connection within Lan works.

Please check.

I suspect the other devices on the network interfering with the IP01 box.

2b都可以收發傳真,最重要是你有冇asterisk server

回復 120# 亞星

glad to see that you are one of the beneficiaries

返回列表