SPA3102对我来说太不稳定。还有希望有一个多功能的Mini-PC. 希望各位可以提点意见。
1) 放在Remote Location的。 要可以远程重启
2) 一FXO, 2 FXS  (中国电信-固网)(中国移动-GSM)
3)   不用风扇,移动的硬盘
4) reliability
5) 简单的软件安装
6) 想要有VPN的功能

希望各位帮忙

我用的事一台ATOM PC D515,然后插上Analogue card (FXO,FXS有四个口,随便插FXO和FXS都可以,一般我们2FXO和2FXS),RAM 2G, Hard drive随自己的喜欢。

角色

谢谢你。
是整体Mini-PC, 还是自己从底板,内存加上去的?有没有介绍?
Analogue card  是那张?ATCOM的?

本帖最後由 角色 於 2011-1-27 21:26 編輯

cklee、bubblestar和我都是用这个的setup,稳定超超高。Analogue card是从ATCOM买入,但是子卡我们不在ATCOM买入,因为太贵,在淘宝买300元四张。MB用mini-itx,不用买CPU,因为是内置,我们只有购入RAM和power supplies和case就可以。

现在有D525了。

角色

ATOM PC is very good for the server purpose in particular the fanless model D525 that bubblestar and I purchase. At the moment I am still using my ATOM 330 because the migrated server to D525 is not working well. (P.S. I just migrate my existing server to the new machine, not install from the fresh).

Anyway, it is working very very well.

can you tell me where you buy your ATOM PC? Taobao or where? and price?
I hope to gain from your expert for selecting the maching. I cannot afford  spending too much time on selection. if possible give me a list of item that i need to buy.

硬盘  我觉得用电子硬盘或固态硬盘好一D

回復 6# yiucsw

We bought from ebay, US. But if you do not need PCI card, I think the Magic Pro small machine is quite nice.

回復 7# lttliang

什麼是電子硬盤??  

Need to consider space and access speed. For a good balance, hdd is still preferred. especially if you have limited $$.
My D525 + 4G Ram + old 2.5" 320 GB HD costs me less than HK$2600.

I have both wired and wireless ethernet, bluetooth workable in Windows but not yet in centos linux, a PCI slot for you tdm400p card. The best is that you can have serial and parallel ports.

look at this site for information

http://www.mini-box.com/site/index.html

回復  lttliang

什麼是電子硬盤??
bubblestar 發表於 2011-1-27 19:11

。。。我都唔知点解释  电子硬盘是IDE接口  零噪音  适合做router  asterisk  抗震能力强

用IDE 接口,多數叫你用轉 Compact flash 方法,所以一定零噪音。

用IDE 接口,多數叫你用轉 Compact flash 方法,所以一定零噪音。
ckleea 發表於 2011-1-28 16:14

IDE SSD
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=4548552255

但呢個讀寫速度,真是雞肋,令人為之卻步。