返回列表 發帖
回復 55# 角色

Now the IP01 is working very well in UK. I just set up trunk for bidirectional communications and UK PSTN in -> IP01 -> HK asterisk -> VOIP or PSTN out ; or UK VOIP in -> IP01 -> HK asterisk ->  VOIP or PSTN out; or HK PSTN or VOIP in -> HK asterisk -> IP01 -> UK PSTN out

Next is incorporate GV into IP01 and possibly other

Let see how long it will run without any crash encountered. I wish switchfin firmwar can last longer than Atcom one.

It seems that it is very difficult to implement GV on IP01. However you make use of the HK Asterisk server to make the life easier because Asterisk 1.8 can easily implement GV.

YH

回復 62# 角色

I want to try sipsorcery as suggested by Qnewbie. I am able to use it to dial out. In bound not yet figure out how to.

My IP01 has strange problem for SIP.conf. The file in fact is corrupt and only this working.

BTW, do you know in APL, how many register commands can be used in sip.conf?

回復 64# ckleea

Do you need an original sip.conf backup file for re-construction purpose?

回復 64# ckleea

Do you mean the trunk registration limit on IP01?  At present, I registered 9 voip trunks + 1 analog.

回復 63# ckleea

Some screenshots at the middle of the page may help https://docs.google.com/Doc?doci ... amp;hl=en&pli=1

回復 66# bubblestar

Thanks, bubblestar C-Hing. Indeed I have the files, but restore does not work at the moment. I am 6000 miles from the IP01 and internet update is a bit slow. Remote management is difficult. Anyway as 角式兄: No need to know the reason now as long as it works. It is true for me to make thing work so that chatting can be done.

I have put up one pstn channel via GUI. All other under APL. One sip and one iax. for inter-communication. Want to put up other under APL. If not ok, will try GUI.

回復 67# bubblestar

Thanks again.

回復 59# ckleea

現在炒至US$99.
Welcome to my TaoBao shop: http://mandymak520.taobao.com/

回復 70# 雯雯
基本上,我唔係咁需要,已有一個Linux asterisk server with asterisk 1.8 i.e. google voice connected, remote site IP01, SPA3000 + PAP2;
2b account + PSTN lines, 已經足夠自己和家人應用

回復  ckleea

現在炒至US$99.
雯雯 發表於 2011-2-10 14:40

今早跌番落 US$90
OBi110 20110211.jpg

再跌多 5 美元
OBi110 20110211 2225.jpg

估计如果有大货后会更加便宜。

角色

OBI公司的價錢是49.99包運。目前公司無貨。大於這個價錢的是其他炒家的。

返回列表