返回列表 發帖
回復 45# ckleea

My mistake in the config file. Now all nine skype accounts work. To report in the tutorial threads later.

My failover trunk as follow
  1. exten => _9.,1,Set(GLOBAL(hkno)=00852${EXTEN:1})
  2. ; first try HKBN2b
  3. exten => _9.,n,Macro(superdial,SIP/133${EXTEN:1}@hkbn2b,,m,,,1,,,,)
  4. ; then try YHFung's HKBN2b
  5. exten => _9.,n,Dial(SIP/6207,2,M(senddigits)tr)
  6. ; then try SPA3000's landline
  7. exten => _9.,n,Macro(superdial,SIP/pstn-spa3k-d1/133${EXTEN:1},,m,,,1,,,,)
  8. ; then try landline at OBi110
  9. exten => _9.,n,Macro(superdial,SIP/**8${EXTEN:1}@obitrunk,,m,,,1,,,,)
  10. ; then try USG 3G modem
  11. exten => _9.,n,Macro(superdial,Datacard/datacard0/133${EXTEN:1},,m,,,1,,,,)
  12. exten => _9.,n,Hangup()
複製代碼

Very robust failover trunk especially the last one with Datacard.  Will try to integrate it with my existing one later.  Many thanks.

回復 47# ckleea

My God! You have nine outbound trunks to make a Hong Kong PSTN call. Is there any failures found at the present moment?

YH

回復 49# 角色

It is five only. The reason behind is to test every possibility of outgoing call

There are other under considerations
1. Using other trunks e.g. H323 provided by other friends, sip trunk by other users
In this case, I need to hide the caller I'd
2. For IDD calling, choose the cheapest according to time,
3. Control number of concurrent calls per trunk

As suggested by Bubblestar Ching, simplify the code to remember for a certain function

本帖最後由 bubblestar 於 2011-4-28 10:36 編輯

回復 49# 角色

In fact, I have similar settings as ckleea C-Hing.  One of the advantages is that we can failover to a NUMBER of trunks instead of only one spare trunk even you just have one single PSTN for outbound.  Of course, it will be more flexible if you have two or more on hand.

An efficient and less memory in dialing prefix is our another prime concern.  How painful you are if you have to memorize and differentiate 6 or 7 or more dialing prefix for just making a single call.

Super Dial is very suitable and especially for those people, like you, who has to make frequent calls to different areas.

SUPER!!!

回復 52# bubblestar

However, this is for normal dialing. For speed dial, you need other ways to deal with failover. I can only use 2 trunks per the default macro available from asterisk.

Me too.

I'm thinking whether we can failover using more trunks in this respect.

回復 54# bubblestar

I use something like this for failover in speeddial

exten = 345,1,Macro(trunkdial-failover-0.3a,SIP/98765432@hkbn2b,SIP/98765432@pstn-spa3k-d1,hkbn2b,pstn-spa3k-d1)

Mine is almost the same as following:

exten => 330,1,Macro(trunkdial-failover-0.3a,DAHDI/g0/1878200,SIP/**81878200@obitalk,,)

My new failover as follow

[CallingRule_UKCall]
exten => _44.,1,Macro(superdial,SIP/0${EXTEN:2}@pstn-spa3kuk-d1,,m,,,1,,,,)
exten => _44.,n,Macro(superdial,IAX2/ip01/90${EXTEN:2},,m,,,1,,,,)
exten => _44.,n,Hangup()

这个真的不错,真的学不少的东西。

角色

回復 58# 角色

這個superdial 使用2 條 trunks,用SIP 和IAX,後者非常重要!

Important observation.
If I use the superdial macro in two asterisk machines, both machines allows superdial function. i.e. when the first asterisk passes to the second asterisk, the second one will also do superdial functions if this dialplan exists.

返回列表