返回列表 發帖

OBiTALK

雖然現在只有雯雯有一部OBi110, 大家在等待團購大貨來臨。

唔知大家開咗account未?

我就開咗,同裝咗softclient, status is online.

我也有OBiTalk Account,但是没有Online,不知道OBiTalk的account是否能接Asterisk呢?

角色

我估如果有linux client就可以,現在是紅一個 PC desktop client 做中間人,softphone接 PC client到OBiTALK

Welcome to my TaoBao shop: http://mandymak520.taobao.com/

回復 4# 雯雯

To use OBi110 with asterisk

http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=57.0

I believe we are able to do by registering an account of OBiTalk and taking the XLite settings as a source of inormation of how to configure OBiTalk account into Asterisk server.

YH

回復 6# 角色

not possible as the xlite is to register via a PC client as proxy i.e. server is 127.0.0.1. Unless your asterisk is a PC running Windows, you need a separate machine or VM to run the present PC client

Yes you are right. In order to make OBiTalk to connect Asterisk, one and only one way to make use of OBi110 as a gateway between OBitalk and SIP (connecting to any Asterisk server).

I do not know whether OBiHai will release a version for Asterisk just similar to Skype such that we may use it in Asterisk server.

YH

回復 8# 角色

I have posted a question to the forum. For Skype, it is indeed more complicated, a local proxy, local version of skype and then connect to asterisk.

For OBiTalk, it would say it is far more easy. Just a command line proxy will do.

I am able to install the OBiTalk PC client into my centos box via wine.
My zoiper can register but can't dial out for echo test
I have put sip register in asterisk.

sip show registry
192.168.1zz.zzz:15060                    Y      2xxxxxxxxx          105 Registered           Wed, 02 Mar 2011 23:05:46

sip show peers
obitalk/2xxxxxxxxx           192.168.1zz.zzz                               N      15060    OK (1 ms)

But can't dial out
CLI show circuit is busy.
debug: 404 not found.

Here is a post of connection status

In Linux/centos on the right side of the picture,
I use wine to run the PC desktop client and connected by Zoiper via another PC, the zoiper shows it is connected but the client's status shows no softclient connect.

On the left side, PC desktop client on a windows XP notebook, Zoiper connects and dial out well.

Conclusion: need a geninue linux client to make the asterisk connection work.

screenshot.04-03-2011 07.07.08.jpg (42.25 KB)

screenshot.04-03-2011 07.07.08.jpg

If you encounter problem that shows 404 route not found or circuit busy.  The possible reasons might be that of wrong number dialled or incompatible codecs used.

回復 12# bubblestar

No, it is rather due to not  registered. I think there is problem in using the PC apps under Wine/Linux.

This is why I ask for a command line linux client.

以前看到有iTouch App,也安装了一个,但一直未有使用
今天看到帖子,也注册了一个OBiTALK,用App登录了,但不知道在没有OBi110设备的情况下该APP能用来做一些什么简单应用?

If you have trust of friends, you can call each other

返回列表