返回列表 發帖

教程 OBiApps + Asterisk 成功 autostart ,音質良好 (updated)

本帖最後由 ckleea 於 2011-4-7 21:07 編輯

My Linux server can now autostart obiapps. Asterisk connects to it automatically after booting.

Tricks are shown below.

Looking forward to seeing your report very soon!

本帖最後由 ckleea 於 2011-4-11 20:25 編輯

To have autostart OBiapps in Linux, you need the following
1. a working linux server
2. install vncserver and have it start upon booting.
e.g. chkconfig on vncserver
3. I am using root to start asterisk and hence, the obiapps should be started by root
There should be other way to start as different users, but I don't know the answer yet.
4. in your favorite x-windows environment, I like gnome. You need to install wine.
In Centos 5.5, yum install wine should do
5. copy the Obiappsetup application from windows PC or download directly from the internet
6. use wine to install obiapp. Using the default program position should be ok
7. use wine to run obiapp the first time to enter your login information.
screenshot.03-04-2011 14.13.17.jpg
2011-4-3 14:26

8. when login, you can see your status in ObiTalk
screenshot.03-04-2011 14.14.44.jpg
2011-4-3 14:28

9. in sip.conf, set your asterisk to register obiapps as sip client.
screenshot.03-04-2011 14.14.31.jpg
2011-4-3 14:27

10. to autostart obiapps, linux x-windows, wine.
use vnc to connect to your root gnome.
locate the session from here

screenshot.03-04-2011 14.15.22.jpg
2011-4-3 14:31

add the following to the startup program
wine "C:\program files\obihai\obiapp.exe"

screenshot.03-04-2011 14.15.45.jpg
2011-4-3 14:32

Now you should have your obiapp running automatically after your linux server boots up.

Always check with asterisk to see if you are registered.

If you don't want vnc and gnome, consider to install Xvfb

yum install Xvfb xorg-x11-fonts*

Xvfb :4 -screen 0 800x600x24&
export DISPLAY=localhost:4.0
DISPLAY=localhost:4.0 wine "C:\\Program Files\\OBIHAI\\obiapp.exe" > /dev/null

Or create a scripts to run it as below

#!/bin/bash
Xvfb :4 -screen 0 800x600x24&
export DISPLAY=localhost:4.0 &
DISPLAY=localhost:4.0 wine "C:\\Program Files\\OBIHAI\\obiapp.exe" > /dev/null
sleep 300
asterisk -rx "reload"

Remember sometimes, it takes a while for wine obiapps to start up. Asterisk may show failure to register, timeout or rejected.
Do a "asterisk -rx reload" will update the status

sip show registry as below

screenshot.03-04-2011 14.28.38.jpg
2011-4-3 14:40

sip show peers as below

screenshot.3.jpg
2011-4-3 14:40

Please note that while your asterisk registers the Obiapp soft client as the usual lan IP, but in the outgoing context you need to have another IP address. I.e. what I described before to use webmin to create a virtual network interface for your linux server.

Remark: in webmin, you need to create as below

screenshot.4.jpg
2011-4-3 14:44

How to set up your asterisk sip.conf and extensions.conf can be found here

http://www.telecom-cafe.com/foru ... &extra=page%3D3

Great illustrated tutorial with detailed explanation.  Thanks ckleea for so generous sharing such that we can have an easy way to get the OPiAPP work in Linux Server with Asterisk.

My pleasure. This is especially for those with a linux server.

I think OBi110 should be placed at place where people not reading understand ATA/VOIP. They pick up the phone and press a few speed dial to connect their friends and relatives.

For us, with an asterisk server or IP01, we should work to integrate into our system.

How is the performance?

YH

In my previous post, I use mobile phone to dial in and just like using asterisk server. Quality is very good.

OPiAPP can autostart with Linux Server boot-up now.  However, it goes back to use its own default sip port 5060 to register every time I reboot the machine.  I still have to manually change it to other port (say 15062) to match my configuration in sip.conf.

本帖最後由 ckleea 於 2011-4-4 10:36 編輯

回復 10# bubblestar

No. Mine is always correct in the setting. No idea why you can't but there is thread in forum mentioning this.

You may reinstall the OBiApps again.

Don't get me wrong!  I'm not challenging the correctness to your great tutorial.  It is very useful indeed.  The sound quality is very good and it works smoothly during the course of installation.

I just want to see if OBiApp can remember my port setting changed to the one other than its original port 5060.

I'll try again.  Thanks

回復 12# bubblestar

Sorry. it should be my Obiapps remembers the correct setting.

I did it after 3 more trials to re-install the OBiApp.  It finally remembers my sip ports with unknown reasons.  Above all, it works now.  Try and try and try is the best way to resolve the problem.

Thanks again for ckleea c-hing's tutorial.  For me, the sound quality from OBiApp is of no much difference from that of OBi110.  A very good learning and usage experience.

I just asked bubblestar CHing for calling me to evalue performance of the Linux + OBiAPP by calling my OBi110. The performance was very good that I did not find any difference between the OBi110 and Linux + OBiAPP. The following figure shows the call status of my OBi110.

0019.gif
2011-4-4 21:36

YH

返回列表