返回列表 發帖
Great illustrated tutorial with detailed explanation.  Thanks ckleea for so generous sharing such that we can have an easy way to get the OPiAPP work in Linux Server with Asterisk.

OPiAPP can autostart with Linux Server boot-up now.  However, it goes back to use its own default sip port 5060 to register every time I reboot the machine.  I still have to manually change it to other port (say 15062) to match my configuration in sip.conf.

Don't get me wrong!  I'm not challenging the correctness to your great tutorial.  It is very useful indeed.  The sound quality is very good and it works smoothly during the course of installation.

I just want to see if OBiApp can remember my port setting changed to the one other than its original port 5060.

I'll try again.  Thanks

I did it after 3 more trials to re-install the OBiApp.  It finally remembers my sip ports with unknown reasons.  Above all, it works now.  Try and try and try is the best way to resolve the problem.

Thanks again for ckleea c-hing's tutorial.  For me, the sound quality from OBiApp is of no much difference from that of OBi110.  A very good learning and usage experience.

I highly recommend this thread to be put at the top of the OBi sub-section.  It not only teaches us how to integrate OBiApp in Asterisk environment, it also enpowers the OBiApp in a way that outperforms the stand-alone OBi110.  Added values and Asterisk resources count.

I just notice that when dialing in from Mobile or via internal OBi110 to my OBiAPP 290-XXX-XXX, it uses random Asterisk extension number as the caller ID, which is shown on the IP phone screen.  Strange.

返回列表