返回列表 發帖

PPTP problem on DD-WRT

I've tried to setup PPTP on my DD-WRT, I can connect to the router from my Windows XP via PPTP from the LAN side to my public IP on the WAN side, traceroute confirms the extra hop once I connected, obviously, this is not much practical use, however, it verify the login process and the connection does work.

I then took my PC to a public library, I can connect and login from the public library to my router via PPTP, however, once the connection is being made, I cannot do anything other than pinging my VPN default gateway, which is the PC itself, I cannot ping other PC on my internal network, I cannot browse the internet.

Once thing I noticed is that my internal network use IP range (192.168.1.0/24) and the public library network uses IP range (192.168.0.0/23), obviously the public library uses NAT too, and the 2 IP address range overlaps each other, so I assume this is at least one of the problem, so my question is: is the only solution to change my internal network IP range to something like 192.168.198.0/24 and hope it does not overlap with whatever network IP subnet I will be using in the future?

Are there other obvious things that I should pay attention to PPTP setup on DD-WRT?

回復 2# 角色

角色兄, I been trying to access hkepc since you post your reply yesterday, but hkepc has not been accessible, are they temporarily down?

Haha! This is because the firmware installed in the public library. We had a long discussion in the past in EPC forum.

If you want to break the public library, you have to open openvpn with 443 TCP port.

YH

返回列表