返回列表 發帖
In my case, I don't have to set firewall on IP01, Stun in Linksys IP phone is not needed.  All firewall is responsible by my Router and that makes my life easier.

To resolve the line dropped problem, I suggest rebooting IP01 every mid-night and it might help.

回復 1# smallstarxsc

如果IP01 及 AT610 在同一LAN之下,IP01 已用了 abc.com 作為DOMAIN NAME,那麼,AT610就不建議設立DDNS了,只需在Router 作適當routing 便可以,否則有時router 會傻了,不知派往那一部機才對的。

回復  smallstarxsc

如果IP01 及 AT610 在同一LAN之下,IP01 已用了 abc.com 作為DOMAIN NAME,那 ...
bubblestar 發表於 2011-8-21 20:24

Hi bubblestar,
My case is all internal Lan connections and Wan outside connections was without any problem.  Even the phone connect from Hong Kong, China mainland and USA was no problem using the DDNS domain.  Just in Singapore connection was try and timeout with DDNS domain. If change to real IP address in AT610 connected to IP-01 that's no problem.
Thanks!
Edward

回復 18# smallstarxsc

To my knowledge, some devices are not clever enough to get the proper destination address if ALL of them are given DDNS in the SAME LAN.  It is not necessary, in fact.

In my case, DDNS should be deployed in Router in the first place.  To meet the Asterisk Server requirement, I also put it in the sip.conf as well.  All other ATA/IP phones use only internal IP address (static one should be better).   You may also find from ATA 3102/3000 or Cisco IP Phone SPA942, DDNS is optional only.

I don't have AT610 and hence cannot comment its capabilities.  Are you using Google DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 in your router?  If not, you may give it a try.

本帖最後由 角色 於 2011-8-22 22:37 編輯
Hi bubblestar,
My case is all internal Lan connections and Wan outside connections was without any ...
smallstarxsc 發表於 2011-8-21 22:32

Based on your description, it seems that the DNS of the device in Singapore is not properly setted. As mentioned from the bubblestart's message that try different DNS server such that the hostname can be resolved.

YH

Based on your description, it seems that the DNS of the device in Singapore is properly setted. As ...
角色 發表於 2011-8-22 14:04

Dear 角色 and bubblestar,
I will try anoher DDNS. thanks.
Edward

How is it going?

YH

How is it going?

YH
角色 發表於 2011-8-28 23:02

Still cannot soft the problem.

回復 23# smallstarxsc

I still don't understand why you can't make it work.

I always believe that there are some conflicts internally for your devices setup.

DNS records are seldom incorrect unless you created a wrong IP or type. Are you holding a DNS server or just use some public DNS server to upload your records. You can try other DNS server to see if this can be solved.

返回列表