返回列表 發帖

【角色茶桌】—— Asterisk 1.8 Workshop 1 :Create two sip accounts and make call to each other (证实可用)

本帖最後由 角色 於 2011-9-24 20:37 編輯

在以前能再Asterisk 1.4没有问题的,在Asterisk就有些不同。

1)sip.conf 是空的。

2)在users.conf
  1. [2000]
  2. typp=friend
  3. secret=2000
  4. hassip = yes
  5. qualify=yes
  6. nat=no
  7. host=dynamic
  8. canreinvit=no
  9. context=internal

10. [2001]
  11. typp=friend
  12. secret=2001
  13. hassip = yes
  14. qualify=yes
  15. nat=no
  16. host=dynamic
  17. canreinvit=no
  18. context=internal
複製代碼
3)extensions.conf contains
  1. [internal]
  2. exten => 2000,1,Dial(SIP/2000,,r)
  3. exten => 2001,1,Dial(SIP/2001,,r)
複製代碼
终于搞定,就是SIP Clients问题,如果internal communication,要用hardware ATAs来坐测试为准。

至于software,用于remote ATA。

还有NAT=no,或者NAT=yes,如果是用hardware ATA,应该可以互通。

角色

Workable examples are very an important start for the beginners no matter if they are belong to sip.conf or users.conf.

YH

Yes, template is very useful indeed.  So that why I choose to use it for extension creation.

回復 16# bubblestar

I personally not set any sip user extensions in sip.conf because from the beginning, I use GUI to set up the users. Then I all along work with the users.conf to add users manually. This may be one of the reasons that I need to use Dial(Local/6000) instead of Dial(SIP/6000) to dial within dialplan.

I will try further.

Please note template function is very useful for creating multiple users of similar capability.

Yeah!

角色

回復 25# 角色

Congratulations! Welcome on board the Asterisk 1.8 and we are on the same track now.

回復 21# ckleea

I am flattered.  I think all of us are aiming at the same goal but just from different approach.

Maybe.

YH

回復 25# 角色

you are typing too fast with vi

I know the reason that I am not able to get registration. There is a type for the type, I typed it as typp rather the correct one type.

Once the word "typp" is replaced by "type", everything are working fine.

YH

There is another example to demonstrate the use of the sip.conf to set up the Asterisk server as follows:
  1. [2000]
  2. type = friend
  3. secret=2000
  4. nat=yes
  5. qualify=yes
  6. host=dynamic
  7. context=internal

8. [2001]
  9. type = friend
  10. secret=2001
  11. nat=yes
  12. qualify=yes
  13. host=dynamic
  14. context=internal
複製代碼
Please note the parameter "nat", if nat=no, Zoiper is not got registrated; and if nat=yes, Zoiper is got registrated. Siemens DECT IP Phone can register regardless of the settings of the parameter "nat".

Therefore, it is better to set the parameter "nat=yes" would be better.

YH

When I have time, I shall add more switches on it.

YH

I am also in flavour to use IAX connection. Zoiper is my best friend

Bubblestar Ching is particularly in doing various fine settings. I am a pioneer to test.

回復 18# 角色

另外,你可以慢慢把insecure、qualify、 allow 之類的東西逐一加上去試試,那樣或者可以知道之前不能成功註冊的原因了。至樣最重要的 nat = yes 是不能缺少的了,你能否通過router跟外界順利通話,這個也是關鍵。

返回列表