返回列表 發帖
本帖最後由 ckleea 於 2011-9-27 21:19 編輯

The caller ID work,

Just put these 2 lines in front of my scripts for each email account. When dial in, you can have 9 digits US number

revised script is here

http://www.telecom-cafe.com/foru ... &extra=page%3D1

回復 5# bubblestar

I can't remember now as not using it frequently.

What I mean is real CALLER's Number ID instead of GV Server's Caller number.  The latter one is useless to me.  My existing script can handle it very well with correct number.  Since your script seems less complicated so that why I ask whether it can indicate REAL CALLER NUMBER ID like mine.  If it does, I will follow yours.

Sorry for my poor explanation.

For the time being, my Siemens IP shows a complete incoming caller information on phone LCD. I believe that we have to cut off some characters from it in order to show it correctly, for example +1 (xxx) yyy zzzzz.

I know that there are some script can handle it.

YH

本帖最後由 bubblestar 於 2011-9-27 10:26 編輯

Curious to know the Caller ID display status in the incoming settings.  In your configuration of [from-gv], you use account@gmail.com.  Can we expect to see the REAL Caller ID number on our telephone set when someone dial in? Or we can only see the Google Voice's server telephone number instead. I ask because I use the following settings and it can show the real caller id number.  Yours is neat and easier for everyone to understand.  If it can generate the same effect, I would rather take yours.
  1. [from-gv]                                                       
  2. exten => _[@Xa-z].,1,Noop(Incoming Google Voice call for ${EXTEN})
  3. same => n,Set(CALLERID(number)=${CALLERID(name):2:10})        ; make known of the calling party
  4. same => n,Set(CALLERID(name)=${CALLERID(number)})
  5. same => n,Answer()
  6. same => n,Wait(2)
  7. same => n,SendDTMF(1)
  8. same => n,Dial(SIP/1001,30)
  9. exten => h,1,Hangup()
複製代碼

Asterisk 1.8 + Multiple GV accounts is complete. Inbound and outbound calls are easily resolved right now.

YH

Many thanks.

YH

回復 1# 角色

See my post here as well

http://www.telecom-cafe.com/foru ... &extra=page%3D1

返回列表