返回列表 發帖
本帖最後由 bubblestar 於 2011-9-27 10:26 編輯

Curious to know the Caller ID display status in the incoming settings.  In your configuration of [from-gv], you use account@gmail.com.  Can we expect to see the REAL Caller ID number on our telephone set when someone dial in? Or we can only see the Google Voice's server telephone number instead. I ask because I use the following settings and it can show the real caller id number.  Yours is neat and easier for everyone to understand.  If it can generate the same effect, I would rather take yours.
  1. [from-gv]                                                       
  2. exten => _[@Xa-z].,1,Noop(Incoming Google Voice call for ${EXTEN})
  3. same => n,Set(CALLERID(number)=${CALLERID(name):2:10})        ; make known of the calling party
  4. same => n,Set(CALLERID(name)=${CALLERID(number)})
  5. same => n,Answer()
  6. same => n,Wait(2)
  7. same => n,SendDTMF(1)
  8. same => n,Dial(SIP/1001,30)
  9. exten => h,1,Hangup()
複製代碼

What I mean is real CALLER's Number ID instead of GV Server's Caller number.  The latter one is useless to me.  My existing script can handle it very well with correct number.  Since your script seems less complicated so that why I ask whether it can indicate REAL CALLER NUMBER ID like mine.  If it does, I will follow yours.

Sorry for my poor explanation.

Thanks ckleea for his effort to modify the GV incoming code.  Now we have an easy-to-read script to handle and generate caller id number display in a familiar and correct format.

回復 1# 角色

Curious to know the reason why both "allowguests = yes" and "allowguest = no" appeared in the [general] section of gtalk.conf.

本帖最後由 bubblestar 於 2011-10-2 11:45 編輯

回復 11# ckleea

Since the total telephone number including the country code 1 is 11 digits instead of 10, another modification should be made as below to indicate all numbers.  Otherwise, the last digit will be truncated.  Would ckleea c-hing put this into his script to reflect the whole picture for our future reference.  Thanks.

Set(CALLERID(number)=${CALLERID(name):1:11})

This will show up 11 digits including US code 1

If users do not want to show all 11 digits on the screen display, the code should be:

Set(CALLERID(number)=${CALLERID(name):2:10})

This will show up 10 digits excluding US code 1

返回列表