返回列表 發帖

【角色茶桌】—— OBi1xx firmware update (OBi-1-3-0-2586.fw )

本帖最後由 角色 於 2011-10-8 10:09 編輯

OBi-1-3-0-2586.fw 链接

WARNING - VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ:
After updating your OBi to this release you may not downgrade your OBi to any release below 1-3-0.

Enhancements & Fixes in Maintenance Release 1.3.0(2586):
Fixed AA callback issue where the caller, after connecting to the AA, then pressing one, cannot ring the phone.

Enhancements & Fixes in Maintenance Release 1.3.0(2575):
Version 1.3 highlights:
- Paging Mode Support
- Star Codes for Blind Transfer (*98) and Barge-In (*96)
- Record up to 8 different customized AA prompts from the OBi PHONE Port.
- Upload / download of a package of user-recorded AA prompts via the OBi web browser interface.
- Call recording from the Call Status web page (PHONE port calls only):
   - Record and Stop Record button will be shown next to the call (Firefox Only).
   - Recording saved as an au file.
- Allow Caller-id spoofing for calls bridged via OBiTALK service. But use the obi number for circle-of-trust authentication.
- Support for blind transfer via star-code. Default star-code is *98
- All InboundCallRoute and OutboundCallRoute syntax will take a ";d=[delay-in-seconds]" parameter after the number to call from the specified trunk, and to insert a delay before the trunk makes the call. For example, SP1(18002211212;d=3) tells the OBi to call the number from SP1 after a 3-second delay.
- Support for options to insert Proxy-Require and Accept-Language headers in outbound INVITE, SUBSCRIBE, and REGISTER requests. Contents are configurable under ITSP Profile A/B - SIP section.
- Support configurable value of Max-Forwards header; option under ITSP Profile A/B - SIP section (Default: 70).
- Support for SIP over TCP/TLS.
- SRTP (S-Descriptor Authentication)

List of the 8 prompts that are replaceable with a user derived recording:
  - Welcome (to OBi Attendant) (optional)
  - Main Menu (optional)
  - Selection Menu – Press 1 to …, Press 2 to …
  - Enter PIN (optional if PIN not used)
  - Invalid PIN (optional if PIN not used)
  - Enter Number (followed by the # key)
  - Please Wait (while your call is being connected)
  - Goodbye (optional)
   - Other Post Dialing Announcements, following SIT tone, are not replaceable.
  Prompts can be uploaded to the OBi device as a single prompt file using the device web page:
User records the prompts one-by-one using their favorite tool.  
  They will store each prompt as a standard wave file using 16-bit uncompressed PCM, mono, 16kHz sample rate.
  Obihai provides a tool to create the upload file from the wave files.
  The OBi web page has a “browse” button to locate the file and upload to the OBi.
  User MUST reboot after the prompt file uploads successfully.
  Each prompt can also be recorded from the PHONE port.
  Prompts will take effect after a reboot (automatically when hang up).

1.3 FAQ:
Q. How do I to record user prompts on my OBi device?
A. There are 10 slots for User Recordable Prompts
-   The maximum length for each user prompt is 60s
-   Total space available for all user prompts is 122s
-   User Prompts are referenced in AA Prompts configuration with the notations %USER1%, %USER2%, … %USER10%
-   Prompts are recorded via PHONE Port IVR main menu 0 (that is, dial * * * 0), and enter option 1001#
        for %USER1% prompt, 1002# for %USER2% prompt, and so on, up to 1010#.

When you are prompted to enter “value” when recording prompt, press any digit 0-9 to start recording. When you’re done, press #
o   Tips: Leave at least 1s of space at the end before hitting # to avoid the ending being truncated.
o   Afterwards, you can review your recording, and save it permanently if you are satisfied with it. Otherwise you can record again
o   After you have saved a recorded prompt, you can proceed to record a different one. When you hang up, the OBi device will reboot automatically so that the new prompts can take effect
-   Each user prompt has two status parameters shown at the top under the Auto Attendant page:
o   Description – A short text description of what to the prompt contains; limited to 80 characters. User can edit the description on the device web page. The description is stored as part of the prompt data and can be backed up and restored along with the prompt data. After you have recorded one more new prompts, you should go to this page to modify the descriptions and save them with the new prompts
o   Length – The duration of the prompt in milliseconds
o   The page also shows (at the bottom of the section) how much total space has been used and total available space remaining

-------

Q.  How do I use the recorded prompts for my OBi device's AA1 - Auto Attendant 1?
A.  AA1 has the following programmable prompt parameters with default factory provided contents:
o   Welcome – Default = “Welcome to OBi Attendant”
o   MenuTitle –  Default = “Main Menu”
o   Menu – Default = “Press 1 to continue this call, Press 2 to make a new call, Press 3 to enter a callback number”, repeated 3 times
o   EnterNumber – Default = “Enter number followed by # key”
o   EnterPin – Default = “Enter PIN”
o   InvalidPin – Default = “Invalid PIN”
o   PleaseWait – Default = “Please wait while your call is being connected”
o   Bye – Default = “Thank you for choosing OBiHAI. Goodbye”

-   The default contents are played if the prompt parameter is blank
-   To play your own recorded prompts, you enter one or more user prompts (separated by comma), such as: %USER1%, %USER2%. OBi will play the user prompts one by one in the order the user prompts are listed in the parameter
-   Each user prompt in the list takes an optional “r=[start][-end]” parameter to specify the range of the recorded prompt to play; unit is in milliseconds. For example:
o   %USER3%;r=1000      (starts playing at the 1000 ms mark to the end)
o   %USER5%;r=-2500      (starts from beginning to the 2500 ms mark)
o   %USER6%;r=1300-3720   (starts from the  1300 ms mark to the 3720 ms mark)
o   %USER5%;r=3200-1200   (does not play anything since end < start)
o  
-   To insert additional silence period while playing the prompts, you can add one more “&pause(<length>)” where length is the duration of the pause in seconds. For example:
o   %USER1%;r=1200,&pause(2),%USER2%,&pause(3)

-------

Q.  How do I share my AA prompts with others?
A.  You can backup your recorded prompts as a single file and restore it on any other OBi running version 1.3 or later release:
-   To backup the recorded prompts from the device web page:
o   Device Web page – System Management – Device Update - Backup AA User Prompts
o   Click Backup to save to your PC
-   To restore the saved prompt file back to an OBi (v1.3),  do it the same way as if you are upgrading the OBi firmware from the device browser and provide the path to the prompt backup file. The OBi can tell from the file header that you are trying to update the user prompts. WARNING: All the existing user prompts will be overwritten by the restored file, even if it does not include all the prompts. There is no “merge” function at the moment when restoring a prompt file.

回復 2# 角色

Thanks for the information.

回头找一个OBI的使用手册研究一下

今天中午升级的

回復 5# fatfish

效果怎样呢?

角色

I will load the new 2586 today, I have experienced the "AA callback issue where the caller, after connecting to the AA, then pressing one, cannot ring the phone." problem, so I want this fix.

However, the biggest problem with 1.3.2575 was stability compare to 1.2, I don't recall having to reset my obi even once due to stability problem when I was on 1.2.2384, however, since I upgraded to 1.3.2575, I have to reset my obi twice within a week. both time due to the face that when I get a call via GV, I cannot hear the other side!

The way I have GV setup is that GV rings both my home phone (obi) and my cell, when I pickup the phone attached to obi, I cannot hear the other side, just dead silence, however, my cell continue to ring, which means obi did not even signal GV that I have already pickup the phone line on obi. Once this happens, subsequent calls to the GV number always behave the same way (granted that I do not let this goes  on for a long time, since I need my phone to work), and the only way to correct the problem is to reset the obi.  To make things worse, the second time I reset my obi, it lost all the config!

I don't expect 2584 would fix this problem, at least I hope that when they fix the AA problem, they don't make other things worse. keep my fingers crossed.

回復  fatfish

效果怎样呢?

角色
角色 發表於 2011-10-8 20:39

还没用
这几天有点忙

fw 2584  seems to have fixed the "AA callback issue where the caller, after connecting to the AA, then pressing one, cannot ring the phone." problem.

However, I did have problem calling one of the HK land line number (tried 4 times over 2 days) I cannot hear the person in HK, the HK person cannot hear me (I am in US calling via GV), multiple calls to other cellphones w/o problem, strange!

We have to identify the location of error from which side? Caller side or callee side.

YH

因為最近兩周經常自動亮紅燈重啟,一小時數次,剛升級韌體,觀察中。

環境:深圳、ADSL 12M極穩定、通話過程中不會重啟

Calling the same HK land line works w/o problem today, so not sure what the problem was.

What I did found was two days ago when GV failed the call, callcentric also complain the call cannot be completed (instead of like GV: connected, not hear each other then drop)

I did turn on syslog on obi, however, the syslog msg from obi is not very useful -- compare to the syslog generated by cisco 7606 phone, which provides a lot more state info

打扰了,中午的電話。據說通話效果不錯。
觀察近兩小時,未見重啟現象,有改善。不知道原來的問題和什麼有關。

今天中午升级的
fatfish 發表於 2011-10-8 20:32

打扰了,中午的電話。據說通話效果不錯。
觀察近兩小時,未見重啟現象,有改善。不知道原來的問題和什麼有 ...
szhk 發表於 2011-10-16 13:40

欢迎联系
这次升级效果不错
我原来的机器也有点问题
使用Non-AA 自动回拨流程时机器就会自动重启
这次升级后也可以使用Non-AA 回拨机制了