返回列表 發帖
Why no more telecom providers 發爛咋?

回復 16# Qnewbie

Look forward to have VOIP provider to join in. It is fair more easy to add trunk than guessing the parameter and their combination to make them work

不知道NWT和PCCW有什么反应呢?是否不想做生意呢?

角色

回復 1# sleepsheep

是否支持Forward by SIP URI?

一般是可以的。

角色

就算不是二人同行, 一人申請月費也只是20元!
Welcome to my TaoBao shop: http://mandymak520.taobao.com/

need to enable pedantic = yes in sip.conf
ckleea 發表於 2011-10-21 17:44

請問是否set了  enable pedantic = yes in sip.conf
就能接到Astrisk上了?成功嗎?

浮雲

回復 23# 浮雲1965

dial in only. but not dialing out.

CMPHone use Huawei VOIP device.

經過一個上午測試, CM 的 Voip是可以打出打入..

除了sip.conf中設定pedantic=yes外
於users.conf中也要設定qualify=no, 因為Server不支援SIP OPTIONS, asterisk會誤以為peer已offline.

打出沒有甚麼要注意, 不用打852, 直打8個數字的號碼就可以, 如SIP/CMPHONE/93334555
SKYPE的SKYPEIN可以退休了...(太吃SERVER資源(SIPTOSIS), 打外國又貴, 用PENNYTEL好過~)

暫時末知道能否同一步SERVER上注冊超過一個香港號碼...~
就算不用CMPHONE, HKBN 2B好像減價到去$28元一個月, 唔想煩可以用佢..~

回復 25# lamsoft

多謝lamsoft 兄的測試分享。看來cmphone 能夠於Asterisk 打出打入的問題解決後,一定會有很多朋友申請使用了。

說起SipToSis 大量耗用電腦資源一事,我也略有所聞,翻查之下,在官網有以下一段敍述引證lamsoft 兄的說法。

How many concurrent active Skype calls/channels can I make using this SIP Skype gateway with a PBX such as Asterisk? You are limited by your available resources (memory, bandwidth and cpu). Here's the approximate per channel memory consumption and cpu usage for both supported multi channel platforms.
Windows - 56-70mb - Approx 12% cpu with an AMD Athlon 2700
Linux - 52mb+ for SipToSis & Skype and 16mb+ for Xvfb - Approx 5% cpu with an AMD Athlon 2700 using snd-dummy. If you use a different method to create X sessions, your memory usage will be different.

Conservative Ram Calculation: (#channels x 100MB) + OS ram requirements MB + Other APP requirements MB = TotalRam MB
CPU usage above is with standard PCMU codec (30ms packets) and RFC2833 DTMF. You will have to experiment to find the limit for your environment. You can always expand your channel count by adding more boxes. There are no built-in limits. Use of a broadband internet service provider with sufficient bandwidth is required for multi channel operation.

I have run 10 channels myself - I do not have enough bandwith to run more. Some have run 40 channels. If you run 40+ channels I recommend a dedicated 64 bit quad core server with 8gb ram running linux.

好在我暫時只是使用一條Single Channel 作測試/備用,影響不大。始終Skype可到之處,實在很廣泛和方便,有時真的很難抗拒使用。

回復 25# lamsoft

good testing report. I have tried before but not succeeded. You did a great job.

回復 27# bubblestar

There is a major problem on siptosis. Sometimes, your skype clients cannot be shown as online when viewed by other skype users. No reason why. But at the asterisk server, it is online.

回復 25# lamsoft

在IP01的users.conf沒有qualify這一項.
Welcome to my TaoBao shop: http://mandymak520.taobao.com/

返回列表