返回列表 發帖
Almost 30 min talks with 角色 via CMPhone registered in HK Asterisk server. No problem. Good Quality

回復 28# 角色

現在係澳門 上 CMPhone,冇問題

我朋友是用Asterisk去注册CM Phone,他说没有什么问题。而你用什么去注册呢?

你用什么ATA呢?

你是EPC的9B吗?

回復 26# 99BB

我都用2人同行,都冇問題。

我個cm phone都有同樣問題, 成日斷線, 我估可能係cm phone的問題. 我有兩個號, 其中一個在香港用, register到, 打唔到出亦打唔到入, 向CM 投訴後話機房set 番好就得.
現在唔肯定係cm定中電信問題. 所以無打去cm投訴.
以前45蚊一個月時很穩定, 現在轉左號變成二人同行, 十蚊一個月,就成日有事.

I remember the same thing as 2b Sales asked to renew the contract and said that the new price for the 2b service should be $88 but I rejected immediately. The 2b sales said the it would include the fax service but I replied that I did not use it at all. I needed 2b service only!

Several weeks later, the Sales people said that I could use the old price to renew my 2b service. Therefore I continued to use the 2b service.

In the future month, I believe that if they could provide me $28 (likes the 2b app price), I may turn down the offer and switch to use CM Phone.

回復 23# 角色

HKBN won't bother to chase me to renew the contract. So I drop mine as it asks for about HK$80 per month

回復 22# ckleea

If this is the case, I would like to shift the service to HKD 28 / per month. If the do not accept this, I may switch to use CM Phone.

I don't know why.

CMPhone is ok for me.

其实最重要是有多手方案。

thank for your help 角色 兄

其实还有很多的方案:

1) 不用SIP,而用IAX,
2) SIP 不用5060,而改为其他port

回復 16# wingchai

我以前在大陆生活的时候,是用过2b,效果是不错的,而CMPhone那个时候都有。

但是你也知道大陆一项有监控我们的VoIp,other internet packets,所以我们用的VoiP的codec,要用g729,那么就算有dropped packets都不太影响。

你先用VPN看看效果,如果将来有需要的话,可以与我联系。

其實可唔可以打去china telecom 問係米block左5060 ^-^

回復 15# 角色

多謝你角色兄,我現在用vpn行cmphone 先,睇下十一後會唔會好D,
唔知2b用有冇問題呢?2b係米用5060port?
有機會出來,當識多個朋友.

返回列表