返回列表 發帖

local access number for inum in Hong Kong

Any one know what change has happened to the INUM access number in HK (+852 5808 0177, by v-global communication)?

I was able to use this number to call my INUM phone on callcentric last November, my wife is in HK now, and she informed me that when she call this access number, it asked for a PIN -- before she had a chance to dial my INUM number.

Also, she has trouble calling 1502-131, which is the local access number of Onesuite (US based LD & VoIP SP), she cannot call from either ChinaTelecom SIM or land line (not sure which provider)

/Daibaan

Got it working, well, it took 6 years, the HK access number was working, and to my surprise, it is still working. Interesting thing is, that the INUM official access number page did not list the HK access number (http://www.inum.net/what-is-inum-2/local-access-numbers/), I originally found it in one of their blog post (http://www.inum.net/new-hong-kong-access/)

The original problem was I had a 'call treatment' rule configured on my callcentric inum line which redirect all incoming call require pay as you go PIN, which I have completely forgotten.

I had my obi200 working perfectly until obihai upgraded my FW to 3.2.2 (Build: 5859EX) back in April, my AA stop working, my wife is visiting HK again, so I determine to fix the AA problem so I can route my call phone call to HK though obi200 at home, after fixing the X_InboundCallRoute problem I started to look at configuration my callcentric main account to SP2 and callcentric INUM as SP4, only to find out calling from my obi via callcentric requires a PIN, after playing with the config a little, and removing the call treatment rule, callcentric-inum on obihai works perfectly. then I try the HK access number again, it works!

so for anyone who want to use HK INUM access number, I am happy to report, it is working -- sorry my report took 6 years.  a lot has changed in 6 years, VoIP has become much more widespread and dirt cheap! however, I still think INUM has its place -- the idea of having one phone number for you for your whole life independent of service provider and country is a great.

One interesting observation for INUM is that while most of VoIP service provider allow INUM call for free, Google Voice charge US$0.03 per minute (in comparison, US to HK call is US$0.02 per minute), while there are free INUM local access numbers for over 50 countries.

Having said that, it seems INUM development and news are few and far apart.

根据我从网上的信息,PXXW的0060收费也不便宜。

说回iNum,怎样可以帮到你呢?

本帖最後由 lawleo 於 2012-10-18 01:36 編輯

其實只是我的爸爸每星期會致電內地(深圳)數分鐘,每月又會打去印尼數分鐘吧了。

無論是現在(用 ComNet), 或以前(用PCCW), 爸爸都是用 0060的,因收費平易....打去印尼好似平過 0050很多呢。

有時爸親亦會用 0060 打去澳州,或有時會用 skype / facetime 作視像通訊, 而我就很少打長途電話,旅行時才會用 IP Phone 致電回香港報平安吧.

回復 6# lawleo

说说你给你的亲友拨打电话模式,可能我们会给一个比较适合的方案。

我是昨天看 OSSLAB 才知道有 iNum 這東西,今天便看到你們討論,所以問問把了。

我的家人在內地及印尼,如果用到當地的 iNum 便好了,可惜我暫時只有香港的..... skype 又沒法在 arm cpu 上跑....

回復 4# lawleo

ComNet Phone本身没有iNum,你想用iNum吗?

借問聲 comnet 用唔用到 inum?

回復 1# daibaan

Have you sorted out the problem?

我剛試了一下沒有問題。你可以撥這個 echo test: 883 5100 0000 0091
OSSLab Blog :: VoIP & IT Consultant

返回列表