返回列表 發帖
本帖最後由 tomleehk 於 2013-12-19 10:58 編輯

Even though you can get and update the 上游 大厦路由器 IP for DDNS, your 上游 大厦路由器 will not do the corresponding port forwarding to forward/send data to your VPN router.

That is why you need to subscribe to ISP which can give you a TRUE IP if you need to set up VPN router.

本帖最後由 tomleehk 於 2013-12-20 23:27 編輯
"這個有真正WANIP的Router並不是ISP的,是小區寬帶住戶的自己.."
Skypeus 發表於 2013-12-20 09:18

1) A second thought...
Can you possibly set the DDNS and corresponding port forwarding at your "小區寬帶住戶自己的" Router ?

2) By the way, a few minutes ago, I just tested the below feature (homeinns C-hing's idea) with 2 levels of router (both are of DD-WRT)

SETUP  --  DDNS ---
    Do not use external IP Check:-  請去鈎取  NO  然後 Save 和  Reboot 路由器
     那麽你的 DD-WRT 會定期去檢查你的上游 IP, (雖然你的 DD-WRT WAN 是在下游的 LAN)

Therefore, I can also confirm this feature of updating of the upper level router's router to DDNS should works normally in DD-WRT.

If it cannot work, I believe your version of DD-WRT has bug in this feature or due to some extenal reason your lower level DD-WRT router cannot extract the WAN IP from the upper router... Or you can try flashing with another version...

Don't be surprised with the bug in DD-WRT's DDNS function.

Today I was just working on hardware upgrading/replacing my antique 54G DD-WRT VPN router to a 802.11n Gigabit Router (a free hardware, no cost !!! ).

I also found some versions of DD-WRT for my new router have some bugs on DDNS updating while some versions could not work on VPN. I totally repeated 3 to 4 times of flashing until I could find a satisfactory version.

I have used iPhone to watch myTV live stream via the new Gigabit DD-WRT OpenVPN router for more than 2 hours and so far so good.
    No interrupt, no delay could ever be noticed. 升級結果非常滿意!!

本帖最後由 tomleehk 於 2013-12-21 00:05 編輯
在DD-WRT的上層路由器我是能修改其設置的,已經把DD獲取的LANIP固定在192.168.1.8,而 ...
Skypeus 發表於 2013-12-19 18:59

If your DD-WRT router is located in China, then it is possible that your site blocked DDNS update.
http://www.telecom-cafe.com/foru ... amp;page=1#pid35011
http://www.telecom-cafe.com/foru ... =5787&pid=35101

To find out..

At your OpenVPN router site, you can try pinging
1) members.dyndns.org and
2) checkip.dyndns.org and
see if there are proper responses :
1) members.dyndns.org should give 204.13.248.111
2) checkip.dyndns.org should give 216.146.43.70

Then you can also try pinging the corresponding IP addresses and see if there are responses.

返回列表