返回列表 發帖
本帖最後由 tomleehk 於 2014-3-28 00:24 編輯

Agree..

Every time I renew the contract over the phone I already assume I need to complaint afterwards that

1) I will prepare a B/W script about what I need to ask/confirm with the CS during the renewal conversation.
2) I will log down every detail related to the renewal conversation (e.g. date/time/CS name/case #/service details/agreement made ).
3) I will properly save the confirmation email from the ISP provider.
4) I will call the CS hotline a few days after renewal conversation and double check if new contract's agreed particulars are correctly logged at the system.

By the way, no matter how well I did, they still gave me mistake. The service charge for my new contract period's first month was found to be incorrect on the first invoice that I received. Of cours, it was much higher that the agreed amount.

Complaint had been sent via Email more than 5 days ago and yet so far there was no reply from 客戶關注組. Delay of reply never happened before. According to their past practice and service level agreement, 客戶關注組 should follow-up with me within 2 working days.

Instead I had already called 客戶關注組 directly 2 days ago. I was confirmed that the complaint had been received. I was also told that the assigned staff might be too busy and unable to follow up with me.

It impressed me that a huge number of mistake / compaint had already been populated that 客戶關注組 could not digest in time.

Also suggest you can send formal complaint about their service and request certain degree of service charge waive to compensate your loss of service due to their mistake. From what you mentioned, I believe you deserve the compensation.

If you pay by autopay, remember to check statement every month as well.

Good Luck !

返回列表