返回列表 發帖

又有新問題

Cronjob 未攪掂又有新issue.
就係如果我用 openvpn 駁返屋企先, 個 FreePBX 就會駁唔到.
我openvpn係用10.x.x.x IP.
但LAN, 包括 asterisk 係用 192.168.x.x
port forward 左IAX2 port 比 asterisk server.
因為 SIP 啲 port 太煩我已經放棄左淨用 IAX2.

估计你的routing出现问题。

Try ping the Asterisk server when you connected the Openvpn. If you don't have the reply, it may be the firewall and/or routing issue. Otherwise, looks like NAT issue.

Try ping the Asterisk server when you connected the Openvpn. If you don't have the reply, it may be  ...
ttmuskie 發表於 2017-10-20 09:14

when I have connected the vpn, I have no problem to access the web interface of the FreePBX server.

本帖最後由 mcdull 於 2017-10-20 14:32 編輯

let me provide more detail

Openvpn network : 10.8.x.x
LAN : 192.168.x.x
Public IP (sip domain name):  1.64.x.x
Openvpn was installed in the network default gateway

Router has port forward from WAN (Public IP) to Asterisk server (LAN)

When I use Zopier without VPN, it connect to my SIP domain and correctly forward to my LAN service port.  Everything was fine.

When I use Zopier with VPN, it is actually using the Openvpn IP set (10.8.x.x) and try to connect to the SIP domain and forward back to the LAN service port. That is not okay now.

A easy fix could add a custom DNS entry into the gateway to point the sip domain name direct to the LAN address. but I would like to get a more generic and proper solution.

I think this is the issue I am facing.

https://www.snbforums.com/thread ... envpn-client.12709/

So, how do you connect to your webui of the FreePBX when Openvpn connected? Using WAN IP, Internal IP or Domain Name?

So, how do you connect to your webui of the FreePBX when Openvpn connected? Using WAN IP, Internal I ...
ttmuskie 發表於 2017-10-20 21:54

using LAN IP.

但最奇既係我係屋企wifi 駁LAN,拎LAN IP zopier 都用到冇問題. 即係loopback係work既, 只係用openvpn時唔work.

硬加左個 dnsmasq entry 去 resolve sip個domain去internal IP都唔work.

而家迫住要.. 係zopier set 兩個account 指去同一個戶口.
一個host係用 domain,
另一個用 lan IP.
咁冇VPN時就用domain name connect, 用就vpn呢個就會失效, 個lan IP果個就會connect.
唔知咁會唔會用多好多data同電.

返回列表